Millcreek Community Hospital Student Externships
Medical School Students can choose one (1) to three (3) month rotations in the following specialties (food, housing and membership (during the rotation) to the LECOM Wellness and Fitness Center are also provided):
- Family Medicine, City or Rural
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Scheduling a Rotation
LECOM Health Millcreek Community Hospital LECOM student rotation requests:
Deadlines for scheduling rotations per Rotation Block are listed below.
Academic Year 2023-2024
- Please email Deborah Lee-Sanko, MHSA at email@example.com or MCHStudentRotations@mch1.org.
- Include in your email request the following:
- Complete name
- Your core site
- Cellular phone number
- Your LECOM email address
- Rotation requested with start and end date according to your LECOM schedule
- What the rotation will fulfill in your schedule (e.g., elective, surgical selective, FM, etc.)
- Do you require housing for this rotation?
- You may not schedule with our physicians who may have served as your PCP or treating physician.
- Upon receipt of approval of scheduling the rotation, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Upon confirmation of the rotation via email, you must register the rotation on the portal ASAP. This registration is imperative and is the only way to secure your rotation spot.
- One week prior to the start of the rotation, you will receive an email that includes link for orientation, and pertinent information. Orientation is on the first day of rotation at 7:30 a.m.
- For those in reserved housing, you will receive a separate email one week prior to the start of the rotation. Housing keys are available Friday at 4 p.m. prior to the Monday rotation start date.
- Residency & Fellowship Training Programs
- GME Policies
- Resident Benefits Overview
- Residency Housing
- Student Externships
- Medical Education Contacts