Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) – Weekend Program
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Part Time Weekend – Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) within our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
8 and 12 hour shifts are available with attendance bonuses available!
Work 16 hours, get paid for 25 hours!*
Work 24 hours, get paid for 40 hours!*
Provides resident centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED.
- Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Pennsylvania.
*Weekend Bonuses are paid in accordance with strict attendance requirements.
Full Time LPN positions are also available offering LECOM’s industry leading benefit’s package!
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!