Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) – Full Time
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time – Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) within our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Full Time Openings currently on the following shifts paying a newly increased starting salary of $13.75/hr + based on shift and years of experience as an CNA, plus applicable shift differential of $0.75/hr:
- 2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- 3rd Shift 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM
- 12 Hour Day Shift 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- 12 Hour Night Shift 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM
**Also accepting submissions for PRN (Per Diem) schedules as well.**
Provides resident centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED.
- Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Pennsylvania.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time accrual
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee recognition events
- Discount available to LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.