Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) – Full Time
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time – Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) within our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Full Time Openings currently on the following shifts paying $12.25 + based on shift and years of experience as an CNA:
2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
3rd Shift 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM
12 Hour Day Shift 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
12 Hour Night Shift 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM
Provides resident centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED.
- Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Pennsylvania.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!