CNA – Full Time – 12 hour NIGHT Shifts – LECOM Senior Living Center
LECOM Senior Living Center
MULTIPLE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for FULL Time CNAs for the LECOM Senior Living Center!!!
12 Hour NIGHT Shifts Available:
Shift hours are from 7:00 pm – 7:30 am. Schedule includes every other weekend.
SUMMARY: Provides resident centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
· Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED.
· Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Pennsylvania.
- LECOM’s Full Time employeesenjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package.
- Includes Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month! Full Family Health Insurance is only $230/month! Home Host Health Benefits are also enjoyed by our employees using LECOM Physicians with Co-pays and Deductibles waived.
- Dental Insurance is offered at only $8 per month for employee only, and $23.20 per month for full family coverage. Co-Pays and deductibles will also be waived for covered individuals at the LECOM Dental School.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost.
- The Health System also offers a 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with the Employer Match of 133 1/3% of your contribution after completing one year of service!
About LECOM Senior Living Center:
LECOM Senior Living Center offers a unique philosophy to patient wellness through an original design for the next generation of seniors. LECOM Senior Living Center is positioned on a health and wellness campus centrally located in Erie, PA. The campus features a teaching hospital, medical wellness and fitness center, inpatient and outpatient therapy settings, advanced wound center with hyperbaric chambers and now a state of the art skilled nursing facility. LECOM Senior Living Center was developed to be full of clinical services for every senior, making sure that we are serving with the patient’s health in mind. LECOM Senior Living Center does provide the complete care of the mind, body and spirit.