Medical Associates of Erie
Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, recredentialing and privileging processes for all medical providers who provide patient care at Medical Associates of Erie. Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, appointed, and privileged with health plans, hospitals and patient care facilities. Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases and online systems; ensure timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers.
- Completes provider credentialing and recredentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
- Sets up and maintains provider information in online credentialing databases and system.
- Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities.
- Audits health plan directories for current and accurate provider information.
Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org