Weekday CAT SCAN Technologist – INCREASED SIGN ON BONUS
Website Millcreek Community hospital
- Employee discount
This position includes a $15,000 Sign on Bonus
SUMMARY: Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas as ordered/directed, according to established practices and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
2. Prepares written documentation as required by the profession and the department, such as evaluation results, individualized treatment plans, progress reports, and other such reports.
3. Performs CAT Scan Radiology studies; obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns.
4. Transports patients to CAT Scan room; prepares and maintains room for daily activities.
5. Performs CAT Scan Radiology studies; obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns.
6. Performs radiographic examinations.
7. Selects and operates equipment as directed.
8. Requests and orders supplies as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times.
9. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
10. Attends meetings as required.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
Membership of the Stroke team includes mandatory hours of education annually specifically related to diagnosis/assessment and management of acute stroke/ cerebrovascular disease.
Required Course(s)/Training: Accredited program in radiologic technology and training in computerized assisted tomography
Req. Certification/Registration: Registration as Radiologic Technologist