Dietary Aide / Food Service – Part Time positions
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Are you Customer Service orientated and looking for a rewarding part time position?
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Part Time Dietary Aide to work approximately 20 hours per week within our Skilled Nursing Facilities. Duties will include serving meals to residents, basic food prep, and clean up while creating a unique dining experience for the residents.
- Previous food service, customer service or kitchen experience a plus.
- Long Term Care experience a plus but not necessary
Potential exists for these positions to grow into full time roles.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!