Corry Memorial Hospital
Performs diversified duties in diet kitchen and tray line. Checks trays for accuracy, examines diet orders received and records information. Assists as needed to expedite work flow in the kitchen, dishwashing areas and cafeteria food line.
characteristic job tasks and responsibilities:
- Receive daily assignments and instructions.
- Act in a courteous professional manner to all hospital personnel, patients, and visitors.
- Assemble patient trays, prepare food carts and transport the carts to the appropriate floors.
- Clear food carts and café trays, perform dish washing tasks.
- Perform heavy cleaning, routine cleaning and non-routine cleaning duties as directed.
- Assist in care and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Document required records and statistics.
- Restock items in the kitchen.
- Maintain snack levels in each of the floor kitchens.
- Prepare luncheons and other special functions.
- Attend department staff and educational meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned within the dietary department.