Website Millcreek Community Hospital
Millcreek Community Hospital, located Erie, PA, is seeking an experienced controller to join our finance team. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for the following:
- Daily cash management;
- Supervising all daily accounting functions;
- Maintaining and analyzing the general ledger;
- Developing the annual budget;
- Preparing and analyzing monthly and annual financial statements;
- Accumulating information for cost reports and tax filings.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform the following:
- Evaluate and understand complex accounting issues;
- Work closely with department managers;
- Work with outside auditors and regulatory agencies;
- Work under pressure and meet timelines;
- Delegate work and supervise staff;
- Work proficiently with Excel and Health Information System software.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: Sufficient previous hospital financial and accounting experience
Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Business Administration
Pref. Certification/ Registration: Certified Public Accountant
Skills: Other analytical and supervisor skills
Qualified candidates who are seeking a professionally challenging and personally rewarding opportunity should send a resume attached to the application below with salary history and salary requirements or mail a resume in strict confidence to Human Resources, Millcreek Community Hospital, 5515 Peach Street, Erie, PA 16509.E.O.E.