Full Time RNAC/LNAC
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator (RNAC) or Licensed Practical Nurse Assessment Coordinator (LNAC)
We are looking for a caring and compassionate RNAC or LNAC to be part of our team!
The primary purpose of the RNAC/LNAC is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of Pennsylvania and the policies and goals of our facility. We strive to provide the best clinical outcomes for our residents, and the RNAC is a valuable member of the residents’ Care Plan Team. Time management and attention to detail are crucially important to this role.
- Conduct or coordinate the interviewing of each resident for the resident’s assessment
- Evaluate each resident’s condition and pertinent medical data to determine the need for special assessment activities or need to amend the admission assessment
- Develop preliminary and comprehensive assessment of the nursing needs of each resident, utilizing the forms required by current rules and regulations and facility policies
- Ensure that all members of the assessment team are aware of the importance of completeness and accuracy in their assessment function and that they are aware of the penalties, including civil money penalties, for false certifications
- Ensure that a complete resident assessment is conducted within fourteen days of a significant change in the resident’s condition
- Coordinate the review and revision to the resident’s care plan by the interdisciplinary team after each quarterly review or other assessment, assuring that the care plan is evaluated and revised each time an assessment is done or when there is a change in the resident’s status
- Sign and date the assessment instrument to certify its completion
- Responsible for transmission of resident information to the state per requirements
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse required
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing care facility, acute care setting, or other related field preferred.
- Previous RNAC/LNAC experience highly preferred.
Please apply with a resume for consideration.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package. Includes Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $20/ month! Full Family Health Insurance is only $193.48/month! Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost. The Health System also offers a 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!