Health and Wellness and Adult Day Registered Nurse
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our growing team for our Health and Wellness and Adult Day Programs.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & department records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential
- Perform all nursing assessments including UAS
- Coordinate Person Centered Plan of Care
- Train Med Techs and Resident Aide Staff
- Maintain Communication with Physicians and Caregivers to Provide excellent care
- Must hold a valid PA (RN) license.
- 3 – 5 years of Long Term Care Experience; Medical Model Adult Day Care preferred
- Basic computer and English language skills required
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
The RN and LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program was created to assist LECOM Health employees by offsetting a portion of their educational expenses. Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses may be eligible for tuition reimbursement up to a maximum of $22,000.*