LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at our newly expanded Parkside North East location.
The Licensed Practical Nurse combines nursing knowledge and skills to administer medications, provide treatments, perform general nursing duties, and supervisory support to CNAs, Resident Aides, and Med Techs while operating in a resident centered environment.
- Current LPN license in PA;
- High School Graduate or GED;
- Current CPR Certification;
- Be available to work at any of the LECOM Senior Living Communities as assigned;
- Complete in-service computer based or onsite training as assigned;
- Maintain applicable licenses, certificates, CPR, and PPD’s as required by applicable law and LECOM Administration.
Part-Time Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid time off accruals for vacation, personal, and sick time.
- Referral program.
- Employee recognition events and activities.