Join our LECOM Institute for Successful Aging team, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time Maintenance Technician in its Skilled Nursing Facilities.
JOB SUMMARY: The Maintenance Technician provides direct support to the Maintenance and Housekeeping Supervisor while working independently on multiple projects. The Technician must be detail oriented, possess excellent computer and time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent required.
- Job related experience within specialized field is required.
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade, with two years of verifiable paid experience in the skilled trades and/or construction or maintenance field or specialized skill in audio-visual (electronics), electrical, plumbing, locksmith or HVAC trade; or in leading other maintenance workers, with concentration in a skilled craft.
- Valid Driver’s License and Evidence of Insurability
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!