Website LECOM Medical Associates of Erie
Medical Associates of Erie is seeking a full time Maintenance Technician.
The General Maintenance Worker will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plans repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have your own tools
- Must have your own truck or vehicle
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Must hold a current valid driver license
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical,dental,vision, life, disability, and matching 403b.
Interested, qualified candidates may submit a resume below.