LECOM Health Corry Memorial Hospital, Millcreek Community Hospital, Medical Associates of Erie
Primary responsibilities of the Marketing Director include management and implementation of overall marketing strategies including advertising, community relations, media relations and other promotions for the LECOM Health system hospitals and its affiliated physician practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and Implement marketing strategies in collaboration with leadership and approved vendors to promote activities and service lines.
- Develop an annual budget to ensure that the investment in the marketing plan achieves the marketing goals.
- Manages established timelines to ensure projects progress in a timely manner.
- Assures websites & social media sites are up to date, compliant and contain consumer focused content at all times.
- Promotes valuable community relations and partnerships on behalf of LECOM Health through events and activities.
- Remains aware of and compliant with all marketing related guidelines and LECOM Health’s policies related to communications, advertising and promotions, physician relations and other topics applicable.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of healthcare related experience
- The equivalent combination of education and experience
LECOM Health’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package along with competitive wages. Enhanced benefits include Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance starting at only $40 a month! Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost. The Health System also offers an excellent 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with an employer match of 100% up to 6% after completing one year of service.