Website Millcreek Community Hospital
Millcreek Community Hospital is seeking a part time 30 hours a week MRI Tech for variable shifts.
SUMMARY: Produces high quality Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans
of designated anatomical areas as ordered/directed, according
to established practices and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains established department policies, procedures, objectives, quality
- assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Responsible in enforcing magnetic field safety for MRI patients, operator and
- Transports patients to MRI room; prepares and maintains room for daily activities.
- Performs MRI scans; obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and
- addresses patient concerns.
- Selects and operates equipment as directed.
- Requests and orders supplies as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Graduate of an accredited program in MRI or Associate Degree
Certification/Registration: ARRT(R) is required and MRI eligible or
Membership of the Stroke team includes mandatory hours of education annually specifically related to diagnosis/assessment and management of acute stroke/ cerebrovascular disease.
Interested, qualified candidates may submit a resume along with an application by clicking the Apply for This Job link below or mail a resume to Human Resources, Millcreek Community Hospital, 5515 Peach Street, Erie Pa 16509. E.O.E.