Night Shift Registered Nurse $20,000 Bonus
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
How would a $20,000 bonus impact your life? Contact us today to inquire about this Full-time Night Shift Registered Nurse position with LECOM Institute for Successful Aging! This on top of our newly increased shift differential and industry leading benefits!!
Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply, as training is provided.
The RN and LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program was created to assist LECOM Health employees by offsetting a portion of their educational expenses. Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses may be eligible for tuition reimbursement up to a maximum of $22,000. Inquire for plan details.
- LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Paid time off accruals – vacation, personal, and sick
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation/recognition events
- Employee assistance program and discounted membership at the LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The Registered Nurse Supervisor combines leadership and nursing knowledge to assess patient health problems and needs, provide treatments, administer medications, and perform general nursing duties, while operating in a resident centered environment.
- Must be registered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Must maintain current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- Demonstrated expertise in analysis, decision-making, time management, oral and written communication and computer use required.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Make daily resident rounds and report status of nursing care to the Director of Nursing.
- Respond to call bells promptly and assure that call bells are within resident’s reach.
- Assist residents with the activities of daily living including, but not limited to; bathing, dressing, dining, and transportation.
- Participate in the care planning process including implementation and accurate and timely documentation.
- Order, receive, and store medications properly.
- Competent in using medical equipment including but not limited to mechanical lifts, oxygen concentrators, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electronic thermometers, scales, sphygmomanometers, stethoscope, electric beds, and pulse oximeter.
- Check meal trays and nourishment to ensure proper diet.
- Check medication carts, emergency kits, and exchange keys.
- Supervise the application and removal of all restraints and devices used to position and enable the resident to function as independently as possible.
- Supervise the timely completion of MDS assessments and care plans with follow up action as needed.
- Review resident admissions and compare physician orders with resident’s care plans.
- Must serve as a teacher and role model to the Resident Concierge staff.
- Must notify the physician according to current policy related resident status.
- Assist with analysis of incident and accident investigation reports to determine cause(s) and implement corrective action(s), when appropriate.
- Must participate in the following: implementation of the Nursing Rehabilitation and Restorative Program; the Quality Assessment and Assurance Program in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Committee; and the interdisciplinary care plan team and weekly Medicare meetings.
LECOM is an equal opportunity employer.
*The Tuition Reimbursement Program is a taxable benefit. LECOM Health reserves the right to modify or terminate this program, in whole or in part, in such manner as it shall determine, either alone or in conjunction with other programs of LECOM. Modification or termination may be made by the company for any reason, including but not limited to modifications under the Internal Revenue Code or to comply with applicable state or federal regulations.