Director of Rehab / Therapy
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as the Director of Rehab / Therapy within its Skilled Nursing Facilities. This is a full time opportunity for either a Physical or Occupational Therapist as a working Director in a hands-on roll.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
The Director of Rehab / Therapy will oversee daily operations as well as provide oversight to other facilities to provide the highest level of quality care to short term rehab and long term care residents while ensuring compliancy and productivity. This will be a working director position, providing therapy services to patients as either a Physical or Occupational Therapist.
- Licensed as a Physical or Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- 5-10 years experience in Therapy
- Previous Management experience