Registered Nurse Supervisor Full Time 2nd Shift $32.50 / hour
LECOM Nursing and Rehabilitation
LECOM Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking a patient focused Full Time RN Supervisor for full time 2nd Shift to join our team!
$31.00/ hour plus $1.50/hour shift differential with OVERTIME AVAILABLE!
- LECOM’s Full Time employeesenjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package.
- Includes Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month! Full Family Health Insurance is only $230/month! Home Host Health Benefits are also enjoyed by our employees using LECOM Physicians with Co-pays and Deductibles waived.
- Dental Insurance is offered at only $8 per month for employee only, and $23.20 per month for full family coverage. Co-Pays and deductibles will also be waived for covered individuals at the LECOM Dental School.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost.
- The Health System also offers a 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with the Employer Match of 133 1/3% of your contribution after completing one year of service!
About LECOM Health Nursing and Rehabilitation:
LECOM Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides skilled care in a bright, inviting setting with a highly-trained clinical staff. The facility is located within five miles of all major Erie hospitals, offers 24-hour, seven-day-a-week respiratory therapy with a pulmonary specialist.
Customized care is given through a team approach, meeting the needs of each resident as he or she progresses through therapy.
The LECOM Health Nursing and Rehabilitation team believes that superior clinical care along with unsurpassed attention to service leads to wellness. In addition, our nurturing and experienced staff will care for you or your loved one in a warm and dignified environment. With our leading edge clinical programs, fine dining, recreational activities and amenities, center residents can attain maximum recovery potential.
The Registered Nurse combines leadership and nursing knowledge to assess patient health problems and needs, provide treatments, administer medications, and perform general nursing duties, while operating in a resident centered environment.
- Must be registered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Must maintain current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- Demonstrated expertise in analysis, decision-making, time management, oral and written communication and computer use required.