Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurse * NEW Per Diem Rates $24.00 / hour *
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Per Diem (PRN) – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to pick up shifts within our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
$24.00 / hour NEW LPN PRN RATE!
PLUS bonuses available for shifts picked up beyond 36 hours per month!
Full Time Opportunities with benefits avavilable!
The Licensed Practical Nurse combines nursing knowledge and skills to administer medications, provide treatments, perform general nursing duties, and supervisory support to C.N.A.s while operating in a resident centered environment.
- Current LPN license in PA;
- Current CPR Certification;
- Be available to work at any of the LECOM Senior Living Communities as assigned;
- Work a minimum of thirty-six (36) hours per calendar month;
- Work a maximum of twenty-four (24) hours per pay period (pending staffing levels);
- Work a minimum of one (1) weekend shift per month;
- Work one (1) winter holiday (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day) and one (1) summer holiday (Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day) per year;
- Shifts will be scheduled with the DON, ADON, Nursing scheduler or designee no later than the 15th of the current month to schedule the next month’s shift. (This does not disqualify you from picking up additional shifts during each month when available);
- Complete monthly in-service computer based or onsite training as assigned;
- Maintain applicable licenses, certificates, CPR, and PPD’s as required by applicable law and LECOM Administration.
Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse Positions are also available that will offer the following Benefits to Full Time Employees:
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- LECOM’s RN / LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program. Inquire for Plan details.
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!