Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurse
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is seeking Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurses to pick up shifts at locations within our communities.
The Licensed Practical Nurse combines nursing knowledge and skills to administer medications, provide treatments, perform general nursing duties, and supervisory support to C.N.A.s while operating in a resident centered environment.
- Current LPN license in PA;
- Current CPR Certification;
- Be available to work at any of the LECOM Senior Living Communities as maybe assigned;
- Be available to work at least a minimum of eight (8) hours per calendar month;
- Be available to work a maximum of twenty-four (24) hours per pay period;
- Be available to work one (1) winter holiday (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day) and one (1) summer holiday (Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day) per year;
- Shifts will be scheduled with the DON and/or designated nursing scheduler;
- Complete monthly in-service computer based or onsite training as maybe assigned;
- Maintain applicable licenses, certificates, CPR, and PPD’s as maybe required by applicable law and LECOM Administration.