Personal Care Aide at Parkside North East
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
We’ve recently increased our start pay rates for Resident Aides, Med Techs, and CNAs!!
No License or Certification needed to apply!
The newly expanded and beautifully renovated Parkside at North East is seeking Personal Care Aides and Med Techs to work as needed varying shifts in our Personal Care Facility in North East, PA due an increase in admissions to the facility. Medical Assistants who desire a direct patient care position are also well qualified for this position.
We currently have 12 hour or 8 hour shifts available. Increased availability of days and hours is a plus.
The Personal Care Aide is responsible to provide personal care including but not limited to bathing, shampooing, oral hygiene, shaving, dressing, laundry, kitchen help, and serving meals. May include Medication Pass duties.
LECOM may offer Med Tech training to qualified candidates.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Submit proof of the H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Must maintain current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- Previous Healthcare experience preferred.
- Medication Pass Certification is a plus.
Per Diem/Part-time Opportunities may lead to Full Time Positions with Employee Benefits, including:
- Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Health Insurance is only $230/month!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost.
- The Health System also offers a 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick time accruals.
About Parkside at North East:
Parkside at North East is located right on Gibson Park, in the heart of the historic town of North East. Our Community is within walking distance of churches, banks, the McCord Public Library, post office and a variety of shops and eateries. Offering fifty one, beautifully styled one and two bedroom apartment homes, Parkside at North East features a mix of comfort and elegant design in a building that is a historical landmark. Parkside also offers independent living and optional personal care and meal services.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.