Corry Memorial Hospital
The President/Administrator will be responsible for overall administrative management and operation of the hospital and affiliated rural health clinics, reporting to the hospital Board of Trustees and the VP of Affiliated Services.
- Provides visionary leadership that encourages the highest levels of performance in the delivery of health care and operational administration.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with the medical staff that ensures the ability to meet the health needs of the community and promotes quality, patient safety and patient satisfaction.
- Maintains an organized system of management to ensure smooth function of hospital operations and goals.
- Ensures best practices to consistently deliver exceptional, well-coordinated and integrated care that delivers patient satisfaction.
- Develops, implements and executes operational plans that ensure strategic goal achievement.
- Utilizes financial and analytical skills to lead, monitor and take actions that ensure the hospital’s financial stability and long-term success.
- Adopts strong community relations and develops collaborative partnerships that advance the interests of the hospital and contribute to the health and well-being of the community.
- Manages the functions of the hospital in accordance with the direction set by the board of directors/trustees and VP of Affiliated Services. Informs and advises the board of directors/trustees and VP of Affiliated Services on matters that influence and impact hospital performance.
- Provides leadership that aligns and challenges the workforce and promotes fulfillment of the hospital’s mission, vision and values.
- Ensures regulatory and accrediting compliance and represents the hospital in relationships with local, state and federal governing agencies.
- Ability to perform in a high-stress position with full responsibility for hospital operation.
- Ability to handle detailed, complex concepts and problems and to make rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.
- Ability to plan and implement programs on hospital-wide basis.
- Ability to establish strong and appropriate supervisor relationships.
- Ability to develop smooth and constructive relationships with colleagues, and outside agencies, organizations, and individuals.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to meet demands of executive management in the hospital.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, Master’s degree in hospital administration, health, business, or public health preferred.
- At least five years of experience in a hospital administration position with responsibility for administrative supervision and board of trustees contact.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
LECOM Health’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package along with competitive wages. Enhanced benefits include Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance starting at only $40 a month! Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full-Time employees at no cost. The Health System also offers an excellent 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with an employer match of 100% after completing one year of service.