PRN Workshop Leader – Lifeworks Erie
LifeWorks Erie is a nonprofit organization within Erie County dedicated to improving the health and wellness of older adults within our community. By offering preventative and health management programming, we are able to provide participants with the knowledge and tools required to empower each individual to take charge of their own wellbeing.
We are currently seeking passionate and driven individuals with the desire to give back to their community by facilitating some of our wellness workshops. Each of these workshops are evidence based, meaning studies have been performed to prove their effectiveness.
Each workshop has differences in curriculum and time it takes to deliver.
The workshops offered are as follows:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Healthy Steps for Older Adults
- Matter of Balance
- Tobacco Cessation
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid car registration and insurance
- High school Diploma
- Ability to comfortably deliver material to a class ranging from 4 to 15 participants
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with co facilitator