Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator / RNAC
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator (RNAC)
The LECOM Senior Living Center, a part of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is looking for a caring and compassionate RNAC to join our growing team!
The primary purpose of the RNAC is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of Pennsylvania and the policies and goals of our facility. We strive to provide the best clinical outcomes for our residents, and the RNAC is a valuable member of the residents’ Care Plan Team. Time management and attention to detail are crucially important to this role.
- Conduct or coordinate the interviewing of each resident for the resident’s assessment
- Evaluate each resident’s condition and pertinent medical data to determine the need for special assessment activities or need to amend the admission assessment
- Develop preliminary and comprehensive assessment of the nursing needs of each resident, utilizing the forms required by current rules and regulations and facility policies
- Ensure that all members of the assessment team are aware of the importance of completeness and accuracy in their assessment function and that they are aware of the penalties, including civil money penalties, for false certifications
- Ensure that a complete resident assessment is conducted within fourteen days of a significant change in the resident’s condition
- Coordinate the review and revision to the resident’s care plan by the interdisciplinary team after each quarterly review or other assessment, assuring that the care plan is evaluated and revised each time an assessment is done or when there is a change in the resident’s status
- Sign and date the assessment instrument to certify its completion
- Responsible for transmission of resident information to the state per requirements
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Registered Nurse
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing care facility, acute care setting, or other related field preferred.
- Previous RNAC experience highly preferred.
BENEFITS: LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Paid time off accruals – vacation and sick
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation/recognition events
- Employee assistance program and discounted membership at the LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The RN and LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program was created to assist LECOM Health employees by offsetting a portion of their educational expenses. Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses may be eligible for tuition reimbursement up to a maximum of $22,000. Inquire for plan details.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an equal opportunity employer.
*The Tuition Reimbursement Program is a taxable benefit. LECOM Health reserves the right to modify or terminate this program, in whole or in part, in such manner as it shall determine, either alone or in conjunction with other programs of LECOM. Modification or termination may be made by the company for any reason, including but not limited to modifications under the Internal Revenue Code or to comply with applicable state or federal regulations.