Personal Care Aide – All Shifts Parkside at North East
Parkside at North East
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Part Time or Per Diem (PRN) – Personal Care Aide in our newly expanded and beautifully renovated Parkside at North East facility. We are anticipating several Full Time Personal Care Aide positions to be added in the near future.
We currently have 12 hour or 8 hour shifts available. Increased availability of days and shift hours is a plus.
Summary: The Personal Care Aide is responsible to provide personal care including but not limited to bathing, shampooing, oral hygiene, shaving, dressing, laundry, kitchen help, and serving meals. May include Medication Pass duties.
Advancement opporutnities exist in this position as LECOM may offer Med Tech training to qualified candidates. Ongoing educational opportunities also include the ability to interview for the CNA Course through LECOM at no cost to the employee after 6 months of employment. Successful completion of one or more of these opportunites can lead to increased wages and full time status if desired.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Submit proof of the H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Must maintain current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- Previous Healthcare experience preferred.
- Medication Pass Certification is a plus
Part time and Per Diem Opportunities may lead to Full Time Positions offering LECOM’s industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
About Parkside at North East:
Parkside at North East is located right on Gibson Park, in the heart of the historic town of North East. Our Community is within walking distance of churches, banks, the McCord Public Library, post office and a variety of shops and eateries. Offering fifty one, beautifully styled one and two bedroom apartment homes, Parkside at North East features a mix of comfort and elegant design in a building that is a historical landmark. Parkside also offers independent living and optional personal care and meal services.