RN/LPN Clinic Leader
Corry, Union City, Clymer Rural Health Clinics
Provide patient care to clinic patients, under supervision of the Medical Director.
Characteristic Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Consult with and keep supervisor informed of clinic activities, needs and problems related to patient care.
- Comply with established patient care standards. Maintain established clinic policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control. Follow established routines and utilize supplies and equipment in a cost-effective manner. Maintain a clean, orderly, safe environment for patients and personnel.
- Cooperate with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee, interdepartmental and public relations. Maintain patient rights and confidentiality of patient information and abide by established communications code.
- Greet patients and escort to exam room. Take and record vitals and patient medical information in chart. Prepare patient and room for examination. Assist Mid-level Practitioner and/or Physician in procedures as necessary. Complete ordered laboratory procedures. Communicate results to Mid-level Practitioner or Physician. Discharge patient to receptionist / biller with Physician/Mid-level Practitioner orders and prescriptions. Clean and disinfect rooms and equipment as appropriate. Restock supplies, linens, equipment and check for defects and outdating.
- Attend required meetings, in-services, and educational programs including Quality Blue, Quality Improvement.
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and professional affiliations.
- Complete bi-weekly payroll and scheduling for clinical personnel.
- Lead clinical nursing orientation for new employees.
- Organize annual lab training for clinical personnel.
- Assist with Compliance Team Surveys.
- Schedule COVID appointments and verify lab availability.
- Responsible for checking dates on drugs/supplies, verifying sample drug counts, perform med room and crash cart checks.
- Manage all vaccines for rural health clinics.
- Responsible for issuing clinical evaluations and clinical staff discipline issues.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Valid RN or LPN license required.
LECOM Health’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package along with competitive wages. Enhanced benefits include Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance starting at only $40 a month! Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost. The Health System also offers an excellent 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with an employer match of 100% after completing one year of service.