LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is looking for several customer service oriented individuals to work as Servers at Parkside North East to further enhance the dining experience of our residents.
*Parkside North East is located at 2 Gibson Place, North East PA 16428 and interested individuals will need to be able to reliably report to work at this location on a consistent basis.*
There are multiple positions — both Full and Part Time schedules are available — between the hours of 10:30am-8:30pm.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES (may include):
Prepping for meal service – cleaning dining area, preparing table settings, creating an inviting and comfortable environment for dining
Assist during meal service – monitors the specific needs of all individuals being served and provides additional service, as needed
Clean up after meal service – performs cleaning duties after service, but must also keep the dining areas clean and free of debris throughout meal service and the work day
Additional responsibilities – must be flexible to accept other duties as needed or assigned by the resident or institution and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- High School Diploma/GED
- CPR Certification (can be obtained through LECOM, if needed)
- Customer Service / Food Service experience a plus, but not required
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!Paid time off accruals – vacation, personal, and sick
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation/recognition events
- Employee assistance program and discounted membership at the LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.