Site Coordinator for Annual Flu Vaccination Campaign – Lifeworks Erie
LifeWorks Erie is seeking driven and reliable individuals to be a part of this year’s 2018-2019 flu campaign. The Site Coordinator is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to the successful setup, delivery and breakdown of a flu clinic in a public setting while following all HIPAA regulations. The Site Coordinator should be able to work with minimal supervision along with the Nurse Team Leaders and Volunteers while accurately documenting patient information and assisting patients with their paperwork.
- Arriving on time to scheduled site to allow proper time for set up signs and areas for registration
- Guide patients through the administration form, filling in information where needed
- Maintain patient confidentiality by keeping patient information in safe and secure area
- Breaking down the site, picking up signs, forms, etc.
- Friendly and approachable attitude with site hosts, patients and fellow flu team members
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel throughout Erie and Crawford County
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in all types of situations and continually maintain a high level of customer service
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Adept at assisting patients with filling out proper paperwork for flu and pneumonia vaccination administrations
- Strong ability to give direction and instruction to potential patients