LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time – Restorative Aide (Certified Nurse Aide / CNA) at one of our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
The Restorative Aide assists residents to gain an improved quality of life by increasing their strength and mobility.
- Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Pennsylvania
- 1-3 years of experience as a CNA preferred
- Restorative Aide experience preferred but not required