Personal Care Home Administrator / Community Director
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging / Parkside at North East
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time – Personal Care Home Administrator / Community Director at one of our Personal Care Facility in North East, PA 16428, Parkside at North East.
The Community Director is the designated the representative responsible for the facility and relationships in the community.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manages the entire leasing and lease renewal process including Property Boss.
- Manages all steps of the move-in process.
- Manages new residents to assimilate into the facility and opportunities available to them.
- Act as a first responder to independent residents if a fall occurs.
- Coordinate flow of information for independent residents if or when ill.
- Schedule, coordinate and promote resident attendance with activities / activity calendar.
- Be present for all major events at the facility.
- Assist residents/families with coordination of gatherings using the common room areas.
- Manages the move-out process.
- Maintain phone lists including resident, family contact, emergency contacts.
- Manages communications to residents or staff.
- Manages maintaining all appropriate documentation on residents and staff.
- Manages projects and inspection preparation.
- Manages door flipper checks and auditing of the checks.
- Provide coverage at the front desk as needed
Education and experience equivalent to:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Personal Care Home Administrator License strongly preferred
- Strong Customer Service
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $35/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $230/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hosptial.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 133 1/3% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!