Our staff would like to welcome you to our Outpatient Department, where we strive to meet the unique needs of all of our patients. We provide a variety of services to help get you what you need and back on your way, whether it be an endoscopy, surgery, or any other outpatient service within our resources. We are dedicated to providing you quality care in an intimate environment where you will receive the attention and support you expect and deserve.
For our Outpatient Services, Millcreek Community Hospital maintains:
- 4 operating suites
- 1 endoscopy suite
- 15-bed outpatient surgery pre- and post-operative care rooms, including 1 private and 7 semi-private rooms
- Family waiting area
- Central nurses station
- Infusion services (including monoclonal antibody)
- Transfusion services
- Diagnostic testing – tilt table testing for syncope
- Support services – PICC line placement
What to know
- Outpatient Surgery is open Monday through Friday.
- Hours are from 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Interpreting services are available upon request.