Older Adult Behavioral Health
- Severe depression or anxiety
- Thoughts of harm to self or others
- Changes in behavior and/or mood
- Changes in sleeping and/or eating habits
- Inability or unwillingness to complete necessary self-care tasks
- Agitation and aggression
- Hallucinations or delusional thinking
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the above, please present to the Millcreek Community Hospital Emergency Department. A physician is available 24 hours a day to evaluate your symptoms and treatment needs.
We also offer free assessments at a location of your choice, Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm by contacting our Tri-State Elder Assessment Management (T.E.A.M) program at (814) 881-5393 click here for additional information.