Older Adult Behavioral Health
- Severe depression or anxiety
- Thoughts of harm to self or others
- Changes in behavior and/or mood
- Changes in sleeping and/or eating habits
- Inability or unwillingness to complete necessary self-care tasks
- Agitation and aggression
- Hallucinations or delusional thinking
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the above, please present to the Millcreek Community Hospital Emergency Department. A physician is available 24 hours a day to evaluate your symptoms and treatment needs.
We also offer free assessments at a location of your choice, Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm by contacting our Tri-State Elder Assessment Management (T.E.A.M) program at (814) 881-5393 click here for additional information.
For general inquiries related to behavioral health assessments or available services, please contact the LECOM Behavioral Health Clinical Liaison at (814) 881-5393. Calls will be answered and returned during normal business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm, excluding major holidays.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a behavioral health emergency, please visit the Millcreek Community Hospital Emergency Department for an evaluation. Those in Erie County, PA may call Crisis Services at (814) 456-2014. For individuals outside of Erie County, PA, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255, or visit your nearest emergency department.
- LECOM Institute for Behavioral Health
- Adult Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Extended Acute Care
- Adult Psychiatric Partial Hospitalization Program
- Older Adult Behavioral Health
- Children’s Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Short-term Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (pRTF)
- Sub-Acute Extended Care
- Tri-State Elder Assessment Management (T.E.A.M.)