Rural Health Clinic
Corry Memorial Hospital is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our Rural Health Clinic. The nurse practitioner is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care, working under the supervision of a Physician.
· Able to perform thorough patient history and physical assessments including psycho/social, on all age/sex classifications.
· Able to diagnose disease states and administer appropriate treatment.
· Knows own limits and consults with Physician as appropriate.
· Able to order, perform and interpret laboratory and x-ray procedures as appropriate.
· Participates in staff meetings to identify and solve clinic problems.
· Documents assessment and treatment plan clearly and concisely in patient chart, in a timely fashion.
· Makes provisions and arrangements for necessary patient teaching, whether completed by self or delegated.
· Reviews clinic policies, procedures and standards (clinical and non-clinical) and offers recommendations for revision at least annually.
· Maintains cooperative attitude with clinic personnel, physicians, patients and families as needed to enhance continuity of care and a positive working environment.
· Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program and safety standards.
· Assists Physician(s) with chart completion.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Registered as a Mid-level Practitioner with current Pennsylvania and/or New York state license and DEA.
LECOM Health’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package along with competitive wages. Enhanced benefits include Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance starting at only $55 a month! Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost. The Health System also offers an excellent 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with an employer match of 100% after completing one year of service.