RN Case Manager Home Health
LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
The Visiting Nurse Association of Erie County, part of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, is currently seeking Full Time RN Case Manager to join our team.
ASK ABOUT OUR ATTENDANCE BONUS!! Going on now through May 2022!
To provide nursing care in accordance with the patient’s plan of care to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention, coordination of services, teaching and training activities and direct nursing care.
Education and experience equivalent to:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania as a Registered Nurse
- One or more years of experience in community/home health agency or in a hospital setting is preferred.
- One or more years of RN experience is preferred.
*Recent graduates are encouraged to apply, as training may be provided for the right candidate.*
The RN and LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program was created to assist LECOM Health employees by offsetting a portion of their educational expenses. Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses, who have received their license within the past 5 years from date of hire, may be eligible for tuition reimbursement up to a maximum of $22,000. Inquire for plan details.
- LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Paid time off accruals – vacation, personal, and sick
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation/recognition events
- Employee assistance program and discounted membership at the LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*The Tuition Reimbursement Program is a taxable benefit. LECOM Health reserves the right to modify or terminate this program, in whole or in part, in such manner as it shall determine, either alone or in conjunction with other programs of LECOM. Modification or termination may be made by the company for any reason, including but not limited to modifications under the Internal Revenue Code or to comply with applicable state or federal regulations.